Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mamma Mia!!


For Christmas last year Farmer Phil, Ryan and Emma gave me two tickets to the musical production of Mamma Mia at Her Majesty's Theatre in Melbourne. Farmer Phil and I went on Wednesday evening and had an absolutely fabulous time. It is such a fantastic production from the singing and dancing, to the wonderful costumes. I'd definitely recommend you go and see it if you get the chance. I'd love to take Emma as she is studying musical theatre as part of her music elective at school.

The next morning I dragged Farmer Phil around IKEA for two hours. He admits now that he had a good time there, but at first he didn't want to be there at all. I came home with a car-boot full of interior lights and other bits and pieces. I'll definitely have to go back there and stock up again!

No comments: