Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Blogging World Rocks!!!

Two months ago a lovely lady called Cheryl left a comment on my post about Fiestaware letting me know that she had a collection of scarlet Fiestaware and was willing to sell it to me. She was moving back to the USA after a few years living in Melbourne and didn't want to pack it up when she could just re-buy some when she arrived back in the USA.

Of course I jumped at the opportunity because Fiestaware is not available in Australia and it costs an absolute fortune to have it freighted here.

I met Cheryl in Melbourne over the weekend when we were there to watch the Moomba Masters Water Ski Tournament. The Fiestaware is in perfect condition and includes an 8 piece place setting plus 4 extra dinner plates, a pitcher, 2 platters, 3 serving bowls and a butter keeper. I'm thrilled to bits and we used it last night for Emma's birthday dinner!



1 comment:

Annette Piper said...

What a fantastic looking set - it makes you feel cheerful just to look at it!