Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fanny Lumsden and her Glorious Band


Emma up in lights




Fanny and Emma - two farm girls

What a night in Ganmain last night for a fundraiser for farmers affected by the recent floods in our area.  Fanny and her band came from Sydney for the weekend to perform 3 concerts.  I'd never heard of them before but let me tell you their music has you tapping your feet, clapping your hands and wanting to get up and dance it's that good! 

Check out Fanny and her band on our local news - http://au.prime7.yahoo.com/n4/video/-/watch/29106636/rising-star-returns-for-flood-concert

Emma and I had a great time along with hundreds of others at the Ganmain Hall.  Emma opened the show singing 5 songs - Landslide, Sweet Home Alabama, You and I, Cowboy Casanova and Rolling in the Deep.  She received a lot of applause and support which was fabulous.

1 comment:

BushBelles said...

Excellent work Emma, wish I lived closed and I could have gone as well. Bushbelles