Friday, December 17, 2010

It Should Feel Like Christmas.....


.....but it just doesn't at the moment while we're still harvesting! With all the droughts we've had over the last 10 years, our harvests have been so dismal that they've been finished at the beginning of December! This year is very different which is fantastic because that means we've got some grain to harvest, but Christmas has been put on the back-burner for the moment.

Emma and I at least put up the Christmas tree last week when I've normally got it up by the 1st of December. I've still got some presents to buy and they're the ones for the hard people who have everything and I can't think of anything at all to get them!! I've been surfing the net late at night when I come in off the header looking for ideas, but have been drawing blanks! HELP!!

No comments: