Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Stuff!!!

Farmer Phil and I were in Adelaide for 2 days this week collecting a new car for his parents. We flew over on Tuesday and drove back on Wednesday. I did my research before leaving home and discovered that IKEA in Adelaide is right next to the airport!! Of course a quick stop was called for because while I was in Sydney last week with Ryan's hospital visit I wanted to buy a glass front cabinet but found that it was out of stock at the Homebush shop - Argh!! Anyway, Adelaide had it in stock so we drove home with 2 cartons on the back seat!!


I've also been busy re-doing our bedroom. I started to make this quilt a few months ago and now I've just got to finish off the binding (it's only pinned on in the photo!). I made the padded bedhead also to complete the look - I love colour, if you hadn't guessed already!!

Please don't look at Farmer Phil's messy pile of farm magazines, brochures and books on his bedside cupboard! But please note my neat pile of Real Living magazines!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love love love it!!! You are FAR too tidy, perhaps I shall loan you a 10 year old girl for a week! I so enjoy "Keep Calm and Carry On"!!