Saturday, January 1, 2011

Farmer Phil



Farmer Phil would like me to tell you that we are not hopeless farmers who get their header and chaser bins bogged all the time! He said that in my previous posts it looked like we were a pack of dills who do dumb things! Of course we are not, it's just silly mistakes that happen when you're tired, busy and stressed. We've also never experienced a wet harvest like this one has been!

So here are a couple of photos of us looking much more professional!! That's Daniel on the header with Ryan on the chaser bin helping out.

2 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

This post made me laugh so much! My Farmer is also very worried I may post photos that make us look like imbeciles... I think he wishes he had editorial control over the farming photos. I figure lots of my readers won't really know the difference anyway!

Happy New Year!

Fiona said...

Trust a man to be worried about such things! Let him know that competency, capability and success are no fun to blog about! People will think you're too good.
Happy New Year to you.
Is the end in sight?
Fiona.