Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update on Graham's Quilt


I stayed up late last night and rose early this morning to get Graham's quilt started. I've Vliesofixed all the pictures to their backgrounds, so now all I have to do is blanket stitch around the pieces and then put it all together. Easy!!?? Graham will be 70 on May 23, so that gives me three weeks to get it finished. I should get it done as long as Farmer Phil lets me have some time off the tractor!


The "Inverloch" homestead.


Graham on his Massey Ferguson header.


The Bulldog Lanz tractor.


Graham and Aunty Eula.


A magpie and galah on a farm gate.


A bee with it's hive.

Chooks, ducks and rabbits.

The milking house cow.


Merino ram, ewe and lamb.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great, love the fabrics and the really simple designs you've created. WELL DONE! I know someone who won't approve of the red but I think it's perfect, Graham will be speechless when he sees it completed.