Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kittens



Here are the kittens after 10 days of hand feeding them. Sadly, the smallest dark tabby one died last Thursday - it was a very sad day for me and I cried when I buried him amongst the lillypilly hedge. I think he contracted pneumonia as he was struggling to breathe properly and refused to drink.

All the others are fighting fit and running around the house like they own the place! It was very difficult to get any decent photo's of them as they don't sit still long enough!

Emma's singing teacher is taking the smokey grey one, but all the others are still looking for homes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd really like one of those little cuties but not sure Mark or Annie would let me! They have really grown heaps. You are really lucky to be enjoying those little babies and giving them a much better chance of a good life.