Monday, August 16, 2010

Home Alone!

I'm home alone for a few days this week! Farmer Phil is on a 3 day bus tour around Victoria visiting farmers who have adopted a "controlled-traffic" farming system. They will look at the impacts on soil and productivity from using this system.

Emma is in Sydney for 2 days to see the musical "Wicked" with her Year 9/10 music class. We'll be back to Sydney at the weekend for Emma's Choir Concerts at the Opera House. She has 2 days of rehearsals first and then 2 performances on Monday and Tuesday nights.

I think I might treat myself to see a movie when I'm in town and have a look around the shops which I don't get to do very often. My trips to Wagga are normally just quick ones or at night when Emma is at singing lessons & choir.

The photo of Farmer Phil was taken on Saturday in a paddock of Ventura wheat sown in mid-May.

No comments: