Friday, August 6, 2010

Sewing Again!


I've taken the cover off the sewing machine for the first time in 6 months to start making this quilt. It's made from the left over Anna Maria Horner Garden Party fabric I had from making Rachael and Jess's wedding quilt last year. I had the intention of making it as a Christmas gift for a family member, but now it's made I don't know whether I can part with it because I love the fabrics so much!!!

I also completed this dress using Anna Maria Horner fabric again. Here is the link for the pattern from her blog. I love this fabric also and it was the simplest dress I've ever attempted. It'll be lovely and cool for Summer. Sorry about the dodgy photo but it's really hard to take a photo using the bathroom mirror!!

1 comment:

Danny said...

You're really talented, keep up the good work! I would love to be able to do that.