Wednesday, October 15, 2008

it's the little things...

I ordered these two pendants from Lisa Leonard a few weeks ago and they finally arrived today. The first one is for mum and it features a family tree and the names of her six grandkids stamped on a 1" pendant with a freshwater pearl attached. I didn't get around to buying her anything for Mothers Day or her birthday recently as I was totally stuck as to what to buy for her. You know, she's the person who has everything!

The other one I bought for me just because...


It features the names of our 4 children which are stamped on little 1/2" silver squares with a freshwater pearl as well.

You might be thinking that I only mention 3 kids in my profile. Our second son, Brendan was stillborn just over 15 years ago at 24 weeks gestation. I still think of him everyday and wonder what could have been... The day he was born seems like it was only yesterday.

No comments: